Visitors find extensive resources and an enhanced user experience at www.PascackChamber.org
Pascack Valley, NJ, March 19, 2015 – A new website has been launched by the Greater Pascack Valley Chamber of Commerce to reflect their reinvigorated mission and commitment to the local businesses and residents of the greater Pascack Valley.
Anna Lui, 2015 president of the Chamber, noted “We are proud to launch our new website. Our hope is that the site will be an integral resource for local businesses and charitable organizations.”
Starting off, to better reflect the purpose of the non-profit organization, the new website is a “.org” domain and subsequently www.PascackChamber.org. But a new domain name is only the beginning of the new website compared to its predecessor. The new website now provides quick and intuitive access to its information about the Pascack Valley as well as extensive resources for businesses and residents alike.
Other website features include:
- A “responsive” design allowing the site to look equally good on a desktop, tablet or smart phone.
- An extensive “Business Help” section especially written to provide excellent resources for local businesses from a wide array of organizations, governmental agencies, and other service providers.
- A section dedicated to the greater Pascack Valley region including: community links, transportation links for the Pascack Valley, Pascack Valley legislative representatives, and many more resources for residents and local businesses.
- Enhanced member business directory to easily find a member’s profile alphabetically, by category or geography using Google® Maps.
- Online event booking capability integrated with the group’s calendar for events requiring advanced reservations.
- Online membership application for any business or resident
- Enhanced search capability make it quick and easy for the visitor to find any member business or topic they desire.
- Full social media integration for the member companies and the Chamber itself, especially relating to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+ among others.
While the new website is full of useful information, the Chamber plans to expand the new site throughout the year. It plans to continually add new resources and content making it the “go-to” site for everything Pascack Valley. Visitors are encouraged to visit and revisit the site for the latest announcements and experience additional site enhancements. In the meantime, the Chamber also maintains both a Facebook page and a LinkedIn Group to better interact, network, and communicate with local businesses and residents of the Valley.
Membership to the Greater Pascack Valley Chamber of Commerce is not limited to businesses solely located in the ten towns of the greater Pascack Valley, nor to businesses for that matter. Any business or resident can become a member and join the Chamber in making the greater Pascack Valley a better place to live and work. For more information about membership, please visit the website or call the Chamber at (201) 666-0777.
About the Greater Pascack Valley Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Pascack Valley Chamber of Commerce (GPVCOC) was formed by several businessmen in the mid 1970’s not only to promote the businesses in the Pascack Valley, but also to engage in philanthropic activities throughout the 10 towns comprising the greater Pascack Valley. The GPVCOC’s is a non-profit 501(c)(6) organization. Its mission is to promote the business and community interests of the greater Pascack Valley including: Montvale, Park Ridge, Woodcliff Lake, Hillsdale, Westwood, River Vale, Washington Township, Oradell, Old Tappan and Emerson. More about the GPVCOC can be found online at: http://www.PascackChamber.org/about/