Please Make a Difference… Yash and Susan Have!
The Greater Pascack Valley Chamber of Commerce invites you to help us in honoring our “Citizens of the Year“: Yash Risbud and Susan Vaccaro at Seasons for a fine dining experience on Tuesday, May 20, 2019 featuring:
- Cocktail hour
- Open bar with champagne, wine, and beer
- Gourmet four-course dinner
- Silent auction
- Live music to make for a very fun evening
The goal of the evening is to support the non-profit charities and the good work they do as well as honor two longtime and tireless volunteers in our community. Our financial goal to raise $5,000 for each of the charities involved including the The Greater Pascack Valley Chamber of Commerce *Scholarship Fund*.
In return for your financial sponsorship, you will receive complementary tickets to the event which we hope you can use to reward employees or giveaway to valued customers. In addition, we’ve added some new advertising opportunities, such as having the annual event branded as lead sponsor.
Leadership Sponsor $5,000
- Ten event tickets ($750.00 value)
- Full back page ad on event program
- Logo on ticket sale page
- Presentation of plaque recognizing leadership in the community
- Logo and recognition on all flyers, posters, website, newspaper ad
- Opportunity to display materials at event
- Four event tickets ($300.00 value)
- Logo and recognition on all flyers, posters, website, newspaper advertising
- Line listing in program
Supporting Sponsor $1,250
- Two event tickets ($150.00 value)
- Logo and recognition on flyer, posters, website, newspaper ad
In Kind Donations for our Tricky Tray
- Recognition on program
Yash Risbud and Susan Vaccaro have contributed greatly to make the Pascack Valley a better place to live and work. Please contribute what you can to support the 45th Annual Citizen of the Year Fundraiser and Award Dinner and the non-profit charities they represent.
To contribute (or for more information) contact: Robin Malley (201) 666-0777 or Sandy McLeod (201) 664-2973 or email us at GPVCOC@gmail.com
*Please remember that all donations and sponsorships may qualify as a charitable deduction on your tax return.
The Greater Pascack Valley Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit 501(c)(6) organization.