Wealth Management Firm Seeks Portfolio Administrator Fast-growing wealth management firm seeks a Portfolio Administrator to join its team. Recognized as one of the top Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) in the country, Modera Wealth Management, LLC is an independent, fee only firm that provides clients with comprehensive financial planning and investment management. The work culture of the firm promotes collaboration, professional growth, and a commitment to providing exceptional client service.
This is a full-time position located in Boston, MA or outside New York City in Westwood, NJ.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effectively manage daily firm-wide trading, rebalancing, and reconciliation processes.
- Support the building of a centralized portfolio management platform across multiple offices.
- Assist in the administration of iRebal, our portfolio management application.
- Collaborate on investment plans with the Investment Committee and wealth management teams.
- Work in a team environment with a willingness to share information, find solutions and develop new skills.
- Collaborate as a member of the financial analyst team and communicate with clients as needed. Qualifications for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for statistics, math, computer science, or investments.
- Interest in building operational platforms and efficiencies.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with a demand for a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly proficient in computer software, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of investment-related taxation and portfolio construction topics desired but not required.
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm, as well as with clients.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with discretionary profit sharing.
- Medical, Dental, Long-Term and Group Life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Paid vacation.
- Opportunities for professional growth and continuing education
No phone calls. Please direct your cover letter and resume to: Careers@ModeraWealth.com. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence. For more information about the firm, please visit www.ModeraWealth.com.