Date(s) - 05/14/2015
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Modera Wealth Management, LLC
One of our member businesses, Modera Wealth Management, is sponsoring a seminar entitled, “Surviving the Marathon of ‘The College Process.‘” Parents are invited to spend the evening learning about the steps and timeline of the college process. Guest speakers Deborah Shames and Patricia Barlow will share their perspectives in this interactive session.
6:00 to 6:30 PM – Refreshments and Drinks
6:30 to 8:00 PM – Presentation
The presentation will answer important questions including the following:
- How do you select the right colleges to maximize your child’s chances of success and happiness?
- How do you make the most of your time during campus visits?
- Are college interviews are really necessary?
- If your child is “just your average, intelligent, really great kid,” are there good schools out there for them?
- What about starting out at one school and transferring later; is it really an Ivy League degree if my child only transferred as a sophomore or junior?
- Are there really schools that don’t require the SAT/ACT for admission?
Find out the answers to these and many other questions in this highly informative session.